superslow login with Plasma

Post your Reseller Hosting Offers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BernardWells
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

superslow login with Plasma

Postby BernardWells » Fri May 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello,

I have been using Plasma now and in spite of many updates the login is still very, very slow. It takes up one minute to login! Rosa 9 with the new Plasma is much faster. I even deleted all Plasma settings that I could find: .kde, .kde4, .kded, .cache, the settings in .local/share, and in .config. Thus I got a fresh Plasma installation, but the login time is still the same. What kind of setting must I change? My graphics card is "Intel 810 and later".

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12019

Thanks

Return to “Reseller Hosting Offers”