Expert Fully Managed VPS query

Post your VPS Hosting Offers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
robin2526
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Expert Fully Managed VPS query

Postby robin2526 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:23 am

Hi,

I run many Drupal and other CMS sites. I've learned that we can run PHP-FPM with Event MPM with many other settings that can make run my sites on Ubuntu's very fast. I've done it myself and it has made the sites really fast. But tweaking all that settings isn't that easy as I'm mainly a
web developer. Can I get any managed VPS where in the managed staff will provide me the optimum/tweaked settings so I can manage may sites with minimum configuration saving my hosting costs? In other words, if I run inefficiently I'd use more of resources, giving more benefit to the Hosting Provider. But I want the Provider instead work to save my costs and improve performance. Which Providers can provide such managed support?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701723

Thanks

Return to “VPS Hosting Offers”