Changed servers and nothing works

Post your VPS Hosting Offers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kevinmanuel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Changed servers and nothing works

Postby kevinmanuel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 am

HI,

I was having so many problems with the shared server I was on the last 3-4 days and after about 60 phone calls with no fix, I decided to upgrade to a VPS to fix the problems once and for all. Well, it almost worked. Never moved my Joomla sites (3 of them) before and expected them to just work or maybe edit a config file but I need help or guidance right now. All my files have been moved from a shared server to a VPS within the same hosting company. What do I have to do to get my Joomla sites back up and running? All I see is an error message that basically tells me to contact the webmaster which is actually me.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=958572

Thanks!

Return to “VPS Hosting Offers”