Fluctis Hosting Problem?

Post your Dedicated Server Hosting Offers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlbertSalerno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fluctis Hosting Problem?

Postby AlbertSalerno » Fri May 18, 2018 11:29 am

Hi,

I dk if anyone will be able to help me here, but if anyone can, they should have a faster response than fluctis hosting. :/
So basically, I bought my server and everything and I try to log into the minecraft panel to upload my world and then I use the password and username they give me and I can't login. It also says my server is "pending" which is confusing me because they have instant setup. Can someone help me?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2wShqIt

Thanks

Return to “Dedicated Server Hosting Offers”