About Quadix

Discussion about Shared Hosting!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlbertSalerno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

About Quadix

Postby AlbertSalerno » Fri May 18, 2018 11:32 am

Hi,

Just found out that quadix has been disabled here in WHT due to some issues. Is there anyone here still uses quadix?
7 out of my 16 servers are down for almost 8hours now LOL. They are not replying my messages in my ticket. I only had 1 reply 3 hours ago *We have identified the issue and are working to resolve it.*
I called their cust. support and He explained me there is a maintenance in their network switch, but that will be fixed in around maximum of 3 hours. But still I cannot access my servers?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2k5WV1R

Thanks

Return to “Colocation Offers”